Wednesday 8 October 2014

The Five Ninety Nine.


OK, so I'm not quite sure if I love this dress more because it a really cute dress or the fact that I paid peanuts for it. Either way I'm not complaining. You know me and my bargain wagging ways always finds the best buys. I bought this dress on eBay for £5.99 *chuckles*. Yes. You read it right. FIVE NINETY NINE. Proof that you can look good without a hefty name tag or brand. I'm all for making your money work for you and this dress is a great example. People are usually bamboozled to how I find these great buys especially on eBay. The trick is in the description. When searching on eBay, first you need patience because there is more tack than gold on the site but if you have the patience you WILL find some gems on it. Secondly I have noticed the trick is to be really specific. It really helps when you know what you're looking for. I knew I wanted a lace dress as one of my dinner looks so I typed in "sexy lace dress". If you simply type in "dress", I'm afraid you''ll be there all night or if you type in "white dress" finding something decent will be like picking a pin out of a haystack. One of my best buys on eBay is a white coat of mine that was being sold in Zara for £129 at the time. I paid £30 for mine on eBay. The EXACT same coat brand new and exact quality. I typed in "Knee length white long sleeve Zara coat", long title, I know but it saved me nearly £100 so it was worth it.















                                                       
Photo Credit : Bola Ososami
Instagram: Bolasami
Website: http://www.bolasamiphotography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment