Monday 28 April 2014

*MARIE-CLAIRE*



Happy Sunday folks *does the queens wave*
Hope everyone is having a great day. I have been getting some feedback on my blog recently and the one thing that keeps popping up is that people want me to post more. I would love to post more but it’s really hard finding someone to take my pics for me. Sometimes I go out and put together such a cute look and would love to blog it but it either there isn’t anyone around to take pictures or I just don’t have the time, because let’s face it, I take about a million and one pictures before I find the few I do like and no one has the patience to deal with me at times lol. Today I went out to dinner with my family and I really liked my look for dinner so I grabbed my camera and my aunty and here we are. Think I might even have to result to getting a tripod and a remote and taking my own pictures (as crazy as it might look, might be my only option). I will try my best to post more regularly. Thanks to everyone that gives me feedback, it doesn’t fall on deaf ears and I do appreciate it. Ok. Alright, back to today’s look. I am going through a “split stage” at the moment. Anything with a split in it completely has my attention, as I am completely obsessed. I just feel so feminine and sexy when I have on anything with a split in it and let’s face it ladies, what woman doesn’t want to feel sexy and feminine?.  It’s classy with a subtle hint of sexiness, which is just up my street. I paired this new wardrobe favourite of mine with another favourite, my white lace bustier. I promise you if I could wear my bustier all the time, I would. I finished today’s look with an oversized shirt and black heels. Would have preferred to finish the look with a white pair of sandals but still haven’t got my hands on the perfect pair just yet.
  















 




                                       P.s. Hope everyone has a wonderful week
                                                                  xoxo















No comments:

Post a Comment