Sunday 6 April 2014

PALMANOVA SU ESTDAO BEIN



Hi guys, I know I know, it's been a while and this post is so overdue but I had issues with my camera charger, which stopped me from blogging but I am back now. Guess from the title of this post you can tell it's a holiday post ( well I hope so, didn't use Google translator for nothing). Last month I went to Spain for a week with my friend, It was one of those "I need a break, I don't care where it is, I just need a vacation" kinda holiday. We decided on Spain, Palma Nova. This holiday was mainly to catch upon some much needed rest, A week to lounge around and do absolutely NOTHING!!!, no schedules, no appointments, no work, no this or that. no nothing. Myself and my friend have very similar schedule and we both been feeling the strain of doing so much at once, so a week of doing nothing seemed like the perfect remedy. As excited as we were to get away and relax, we weren't really expecting much from the holiday, Neither of us had been to Palma Nova before and we traveled in early march so we definitely weren't expecting scorching sunny days. It was a hit and miss with the weather, out of the six days we were out there, we got about three days of good weather and the rest was just "OK". One thing I can definitely say is that this place is sooooooo underrated. For the price we paid for flight and hotel and the beach (white sand and clear blue sea), we definitely got our money's worth and then some. The apartment we stayed in was even better than the pictures and reviews we saw online ( how often does that happen right?). We stayed in a one bed apartment in a hotel called Rosa Del Mar and I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone traveling out to Palma Nova. Literally five minute walk from the beach, you can't go wrong. Everything was clean and tidy, which is a must for me while traveling, if it isn't clean, count me out. The hotel also had a spa, which was just amazing and we ended up spending half a day in there. Did not get any pictures of the spa :( 

We went during the off peak holiday season and it was really quiet, which is exactly how I like it, I'm not a big fan of crowds and noise. There's pros and cons of traveling during off peak season, The cons being a lot of places are closed like adventure parks, bars and clubs but it was meant to be a quiet break so wasn't really fussed but would have liked to visit some adventure and water parks ( maybe next time). The biggest pro of the holiday was having the whole beach to OURSELVES!!!. Literally were the only people on the beach. How great is that? Felt like our own little islands. Fancy or what? lol. We literally spent most of our time on the beach because it was  so peaceful ( writing this post now and reminiscing is making me want to go back right this second lol) To conclude our week was made up of eating, sleeping, lounging on the beach, daily photo shoot lol. ENJOY X
 




















CAUGHT TAKING A SELFIE ( AS YOU DO )






















POOL AREA BACK AT THE HOTEL



DINNER ON THE FIRST NIGHT, YOU CAN SEE THE HUNGER IN MY FACE


ALWAYS GET EXCITED WITH FOREIGN TELEPHONE BOXES LOL



OUR ROOM AND BALCONY


LIVING AREA




KITCHEN


FIRST TRIP TO THE BEACH

TAKE ME BACK












DON'T ASK LOL




MALIBU AND COKE ON THE BEACH- DON'T MIND IF I DO






















MY OBSESSION WHILE I WAS OUT THERE- 3 NIGHTS IN A ROW - YUMMY!!!
XO

1 comment: