Wednesday 1 October 2014

Plain Jane!

As promised, I mentioned in my last post I would blog the outfits I wore in Dubai. So here is the first one. This white Miss guided dress was worn to dinner on the first night. I originally fell in love with the Stella McCartney tuxedo dress and searched for something similar and this Miss-guided one was the closest I could find. I love the cut of the dress but wasn't so keen on the fit but then again you get what you pay for. I teamed this with a pair of gold Zara heels and a watch. If you've noticed in all my OOTD posts, I don't like to over style and over accessorize. I believe a good outfit needs no gimmicks and should speak for it self. To be honest, I'm not much of an accessory girl, wouldn't even know where to start and I'd probably end up looking like a clown, which is never cute. My watch is Michael kors and my lip paint is Lime Crime. 

X













Photo Credit : Bola Ososami
Instagram: Bolasami
Website: http://www.bolasamiphotography.com/


1 comment:

  1. i really like this dress. very well put together and you pull of the simple look x

    ReplyDelete